Thursday, May 08, 2008

Cemetery of the Innocents Display Vandalized

A pro life organization called Pointers for Life set up a "Cemetery of the Innocents" display on the Campus of the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point. The display was approved by the University and all of the appropriate paperwork was completed, however one student senator took it upon himself to begin ripping the small crosses from the ground and flinging them about in a fit of self righteousness. You really need to check out the video on YouTube (I would have embedded it but the code was removed from YouTube). You can read the story here.

I would love to simply rant about this but I guess if I am to live my faith I have to urge everyone to pray for this STUPID JERK!

2 comments:

vanckirby said...

im really glad i wasnt there. not sure that i would have done the right thing!

JM said...

It's tragic that the pro-life view is so despised now days. That having a child is no longer a blessing, but rather a curse. Thankfully we still have some sane people left in the world. I also have to agree with previous commenter. I'm not sure I would have been as kind to that guy.

-JM
-The Lego Church Project