Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hillary Clinton is a Duck Hunter?

It seems Hillary Clinton has shot as many banded ducks as I have! I have mixed feelings about this new discovery. On the one hand I'm glad that I've found at least one good thing to say about Hillary. On the other hand, I'd like to think I'm a better duck hunter than she is. Since the story was printed by the New York Times, I'm going to assume that the whole thing was made up.

The writer of the this article is politically to the left of Clinton and Obama and criticizes them both for not doing more to infringe the right of the people to bear arms (trivial details like the 2nd amendment notwithstanding). I did like her zinger for Obama though:

[Tim] Russert pointed out that as a state senator, Obama had talked a lot about licensing and registering gun owners, and he asked Obama if he would pursue that goal as president.

“I don’t think that we can get that done,” Obama responded.

Yes We Can't.


Clever.

1 comment:

vanckirby said...

another reason to hate her. she has more bands than i do!