Friday, September 26, 2008

USC LOOOOOOSES!

WOW! More important than my last post on America's economic death spiral, USC loses to Oregon State 27 to 21!

I am a proud USC hater and this is truly a happy, happy day!

In light of this recent development, the LA times foregone conclusion of victory as evidenced in this article is absolutely hilarious.

And let's not forget to throw Kirk Herbstreit under the bus. His interview with Mark Sanchez is even more side splittingly funny than the LA times article.



Kirk drinks more USC flavored Kool-aid than USC's own quarterback! Earth to Kirk, the inferior team is determined by the SCOREBOARD! I simply can't wait to see him deny reality Saturday morning on College Game Day. He'll probably claim that Oregon State is #1 just so he can say USC is #2. Naw, forget that. We're talking Kirk Herbstreit here! I'm sure he'll find a way to make the case that USC is still #1 and everyone else is still "inferior".

(Pssst! Kirk, I don't think that word means what you think it means.)

2 comments:

James H said...

I was so pumped!!!!

Ragin-Cajun said...

Oh Yeah! I can't wait for College Gameday tomorrow so I can see what Kirk looks like after a couple of early morning prozac-coladas to ease the pain.

Games I'll try to watch:
Georgia / Alabama
Oklahoma / TCU
Penn State / Illinois
Fresno State / UCLA (only to watch the PAC 10 fall behind the WAC in conference strength)

... and of course LSU.