Saturday, November 01, 2008

Handicapped 6 Year Old Speaks for the First Time in Her Life

This was such a great story. Elke Wisbey is now able to speak through the use of an eye tracking laser device. Her first words were, "I love you, mum!" I can't imagine the joy this little girl and her family must be experiencing now that they can communicate. The love between parents and children never fails to amaze me.



Equally amazing (disturbing really) is the fact that many people in this country would have chosen to exterminate this handicapped child before she was born. What makes a parent choose to kill their own child? What has caused the mass psychosis in this country that leads some people to believe that killing their own children is somehow an act of kindness?

How can anyone in their right mind advocate abortion, or even "abortion-rights"? Does anyone support "cold-blooded-murder-rights" in any other form?

I would like to see Barack Obama look his children in the face and say, "I love you. But I also think I should have the right to kill you before you are born, if I so choose." How loving. How affectionate. Yet that is what he is teaching them and the youth of our nation by his actions. "I love you, but you are expendable if you are too burdensome."

CATHOLICS TAKE NOTE: THERE ARE NO PROPORTIONATE REASONS WHICH WOULD JUSTIFY VOTING FOR MASS MURDER ADVOCATE, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!! NONE!!!!

If you vote for Obama, the blood of the next 40 million murdered infants, including millions like the 6 year old above, is on your hands.

No comments: