Saturday, August 14, 2004

Welcome!

As a reader of several blogs, I've decided to take a stab at the other end of blogging. Writing. This decision is one of only a handful that I've made in my adult life that is somewhat impulsive. After viewing some of the garbage that passes for news these days, as well as reading blogs written by PhD's who seem to live in their own surreal world, I have surmised that there is no reason why I should not hurl my own thoughts into this melee of e-pinions. Since I am not a writer by trade, I've decided to call my blog "Unskilled Labor" (like I said, it was an impulsive decision and I needed a name). All of this having been said, I'm off to the internet to gather ingredients for my first Molotov cocktail to be hurled from my blog into the electronic fray.

I'll be back!

No comments: